Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a week!


What a week. I guess that best thing that you could say is that it's over. But I guess that's not really fair. I actually had a pretty good day yesterday, and last night we had a really good time. We had a little family dinner for Kristie's Birthday just us and the Kids. It was nice. Afterwards Kristie opened her presents. Mac planned like 2 months in advance and got her a cute little necklace made of Amethyst from a fair he went to in July. He's very thoughtful, I'm always really impressed with him. He loves giving and making people happy. I think that's part of why Logan idolizes him so much. No matter how Logan behaves, Mac always just loves him and treats him special. It's an amazing relationship to be part of. If you can't tell I'm in full kid worship mode today. I'm not saying they are perfect, they're kids after all. But they're pretty good!


I know I promised a shot of Kristie on her Birthday, but she is very camera shy and the shots I took of her she wasn't thrilled with. I'm still working on it, but for now you get this little shot I took on Labour day. I love the look on Logans face, observing his big Brother. The shot itself was a little too bright and dull. I played around with the channel mixer and added some contrast and blurred the water a bit. On the second shot I mostly focused on their eyes. Lightened them and made them the focus of the shot. I think in the end both shots turned out pretty nice. I'll go back to shooting some more frest stuff tommorow I hope :)

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment