Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Contrast


Good Mornin' All

This morning has been a little more stressful then I thought it would be.  Today is Logan's first day of Kindergarten.  For those that stumble across this blog and don't know me well, Logan is the younger of my two boys.  The Elder is Mac, who is 8.  Logan is 5.  I'm certain if you stick around you will see many....MANY, picture of these two.  They are my favorite subject.  You would think that I would be old hat at the first day of school thing by now.  We've done it 6 times for Mac.  Mac started when he was 3, and he took a bus.  He was too small to get up the steps of the bus on his own.  Now he's a man on a mission when he goes to school.  It's pretty awesome.  Logan I don't think will be as easy as Mac, but I'm sure that it all will go well.  Don't be shy about sending some good thoughts out just in case though.  

As for the two photo's I've included, both of them have very little post processing done to them.  Both had a little bit of contrast added to pop out the detail a little bit.  The bottom also had the B&W conversion (obviously, lol)  Appart from that there was no cropping, which is really rare for me, and no other little fun effects.  








OrangeflowerB&W Basket
Camera:Canon Rebel XTCanon Rebel XT
Lens:75-300mm75-300mm
Focal Length160mm300mm
Apeturef5f5.6
Shutter Speed1/3201/1000

Don't know why I post that data, but I guess it's cuz I'm always interested in it when I look at a picture.  Anyhow, Have a good day, and I'll post again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment