Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Blue Flowers


Welcome to my new blog.  Mostly it's going to be about photo's that I have taken.  I'll try to keep it fresh, but I won't guarantee it, I'm not the best at keeping these updated.  The main reason I'm doing this is I really have a passion for Photography and I'd like to get some of my work out there and maybe some comments on it,  if you'd all oblige.  I'm starting probably with a few shots of flowers that I've taken recently.  I like shooting flowers.  They don't move, they usually are in gardens and have good lighting.  Each one is unique and the detail you can pull out of them can be stunning.  Oh, and did I mention they don't move.... Some details about this shot.  It's shot on my Canon Rebel XT with the stock 18-55 lens.  Shot at a focal lenth of 55mm, with an apeture of f5.6 and as shutter speed of 1/400.  Obviously I did some post work in photoshop.  Mostly just some recolouring and a slight crop.  Enjoy the shot and see you soon.

Dan

1 comment: