Monday, September 21, 2009

A little light hearted fun


I could use a little light hearted fun. Fortunately tonight is the premier of a few of my favorite sitcoms. How I met your Mother is one of my favorite shows. It's great cuz a lot of it is mindless silliness, which suits me just fine everyone once in a while, like say every Monday at 8pm. Sure it'll be the same predictable jokes, but it will still be Legend....wait for it....dary! I'm definately looking forward to it.
On to the pic of the day. This is a shot of Logan and My Dad. This was taken back in July, and they were horsing around having a good ol time. Logan was stealing my Dad's baseball cap and putting it on, which made for some fun shots, but this one I felt was better. Just a moment of tenderness which really comes across with how comfortable Logan is. The picture was actually better in colour except for one crucial issue. Both Logan and my Dad had sunburnt faces and were blotchy. The b&w conversion using the channel mixer in photoshop can get rid of blotchy skin by setting a value in the red channel of about 100. I also burned the image a little around Logan's face because he's so much paler then my Dad, the joke is that my kids are so pale they are transparent, but sadly, photographic evidence supports that theory.
I'm off to enjoy my show now, have a good one guys, and I'll see ya's tommorow.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment