Friday, September 18, 2009

Fresh



I'm running out of fresh images....which is kind of silly really. I have several hundred pictures on my hard drive. But to me all of them are old except for the ones I've taken in the last few months. None of you have seen the vast majority of them, but the still smell like old sweat socks that have been sitting in the laundry pile to me. I'm going to go nuts this weekend and see what I can capture. It's Kristies Birthday tommorow so I'll see if I can get a good shot of her to post. That will be tricky cuz she usually hides when the camera comes out. But it's her birthday damn it and I need pictures.
As for todays shot, a few weeks ago we visited the Canadian National Exhibition. We had a really good time and saw some cool stuff. I have a lot of pictures of the petting zoo and of some musical instruments that Logan was playing with, he had a blast there. I got this one shot of a street performer. She was playing the statue, and would move whenever people got close. It was actually kind of interesting...if you ignore the whole mime aspect of things of course... I really didn't do much with the image other then the initial black and white conversion.
I'm out....happy shooting :)

Dan

1 comment:

  1. I think Nick and I came across the pedestal where she would have stood ...

    ReplyDelete