Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring is almost here....again?


OK, I tried to call it back in March and say Spring is almost here.  Clearly that was incorrect at the time.  I'm almost hesitant to say it again, but I figure this time I have photographic evidence to back it up.  I snapped this today while waiting to pick up the kids from school and I am pretty happy with the shot.  I've changed the colour significantly on this one, it was much more blue in the original shot, and I kind of like the stark contrast of it.  It makes me feel kind of how this whole season has made me feel so far this year.  Cold and hopeful.  Yeah we haven't had the spring I was hoping for, but it can only get better from here and I'm looking forward to it.  It's time to start getting back outside and shooting, so you guys should see some new stuff soon...weather permitted of course.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment