Sunday, October 3, 2010


Here are a few more shots from my Bug-a-Bows photo shoot.  I'll be posting the last 4 shots from this shoot in the next few days.  Todays shots are my favorites of each of the other young models we had at the shoot.  My favorite feature of all three of these shots were their eyes, all these girls had just stunning eyes.  I was fortunate to be able to get a clear focus on all of them with the chaos that was going on during the shoot.  This was definitely was an interesting experience, and I have to say, after all my doubt going into the shoot, it's an experience I hope to repeat soon.  I was very nervous taking pictures of people, and being in a formal setting...well, formal probably isn't the right word, lol, but you get the idea...it was even more intimidating.  In the end it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.  I've already done another shoot, and had a great time.  I'll try to post a few shots from that one soon as I'm done editing them.  Unit then.
Dan


3 comments:

  1. The girl in the dance tutu is so cute, what a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, these are all awesome!!! It was so much fun working with you. You didn't seem nervous at all. Maybe that was becasue of all the other commotion that I didn't even notice. LOL
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! But as mom of the first beautiful little girl...I'm a little biased :)

    ReplyDelete