Tuesday, October 27, 2009


OK, I think it's time to get rid of my ugly mug off the front page! See, I told you I wasn't great at keeping these updated. I do plan to have a slew of new images over then next week or so, with Halloween and all. These were taken on the weekend while at the park with the kids and my parents. It was a little chilly, but the colours were nice so I snapped a few shots. I'm posting them mainly cuz I downloaded the trial version of CS4 and was playing around with it. I'm very impressed with the ease of use for converting raw shots, though I have no idea what I'm doing. I just fiddled with some of the sliders and ended up with some pretty decent shots. My video card is having trouble keeping up, but I'll get that fixed soon. With both of these shots I tried not to do too much, apart from a bit of colour adjust and some clarity around the eyes. Enjoy, and see you soon :)

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment